Wedding - Hobart Marriage Celebrant Ron Cruickshank

Find help with your wedding ceremony, planning, legal processes, venues, photography, amplifier ...

Planning your wedding? You will need a Celebrant to help and for the legal processes. Ron is a registered Celebrant and can help you with everything. Call now and register your Notice of Intended Marriage and let's get started! Service ideas, venues, photographers, music licences, equipment, Ron will look after it all!

Professional services